Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wednesday 8 August

Happy Birthday Amy!

What a busy day it was. Scott's alarm went off at 5:30 to get him up & out of the house to catch his flight to Wellington. I never got back to sleep.

After dropping the boys off at school I went & had a facial & massage at the beautician. Came home had some lunch before picking the boys up. Brent had soccer practice from 4 until 5 & then it was back home for Brent to have a quick bath before dashing out again to Amy's party at 5:30 at Chopsticks. We were about 15 minutes late but that's not bad. Scott arrived later still as he was on a flight from Wellington that was delayed. We started out by feeding the children wontons so that kept them quiet for a bit. Amy was more interested in playing with her new presents than eating. It was a wonderful meal & having a private room meant that the boys (all 3 of them) actaully ate their meals rather than watvhing the comings & goings in the restaurant/take away area. Even on a Wednesday at 5:30 the place was hopping, it seems to be busy every time we go there. The food was delicious & the cake was "Divine".

I was so tired after the busy day that I plunked down in front of tv & promptly dozed off. At 10 Scott suggested that I go to bed. I was out like a light.

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Katrina the facial sounds devine... what a nice treat for yourself.

bahama97 said...

I love the "A" card! So glad you all had a great time at the party. I can see why you got worn out...it was a busy day for you!

Treighsie said...

I love these cards!!

AND
You've been TAGGED! Check out my blog for details.