Thursday, August 16, 2007

Relaxation

Blog Prompt: Aug 15 is National Relaxation Day. Tell what things you see, hear or do that relaxes you.

I feel very relaxed after a good swim or a jog but I wouldn't do either of those things just to relax.

If I really want to relax there is nothing better than curling up in the sun with a good book to read. There won't be any noise in the house & definitely no children around, a cup of coffee at the same time is a good idea. If it is cold I'll have a blanket on as well, if it is hot I would be in a nice sheltered spot in the garden.

I haven't relaxed this way for a long time so it is very likely to happen on board that lovely Tahitian Princess. I really don't think Scott will mind because I understand that he could go & hit golf balls, or go swimming, or jogging or any number of other things if finds my relaxing too boring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have been lucky this year as no one has been using our community pool so the Princess & I have it to ourselves. We swim for about an hour then while she plays mermaid I read. That is truly a relaxing day.