Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday 12 August


Today was a day of chores. 4 loads of laundry, shopping list creation, changing sheets on beds & then 1 1/2 hours spent in a freezing cold sports arena while James was at a birthday party. I had been asked to stay & help at the party but there was nothing that I could help with. Unfortunately the place didn't want to even sell me a coffee so I had a bottle of water. I couldn't really see what the kids were up to so it was all rather boring. What I have learnt is that the orgasnisation at that place is not wonderful so James' party won't be there. James still thinks he wants his party at Science Alive so I will have to start ringing them & finding what days they have free http://www.sciencealive.co.nz
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Boy, in our heat, a freezing arena would be nice. What a great idea - I think I will check out our ice skating rink! I remember having birthday parties at roller skating rinks and ice skating rinks. Now those days are over for me (My oldest just turned 33 on Fri. )