Monday, August 13, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by both Tracy & Glenda.

Here are 7 things you didn't know about me.

1. My favourite Disney character is Winnie the Pooh
2. I had a teddy bear when I was a girl called Pooh & I would tell him stories
3. My dad would read me Winnie the Pooh stories sometimes, which are the stories that then got told to Pooh.
4. Pooh & I had great adventures, Pooh fell down the long drop at our bach.
5. I took him with me because I am afraid of possums & they would sit in the tree above the long drop.
6. After mum retrieved him the next morning & gave him a wash I felt very sad to see him swinging on the line by his ears.
7. That was the last time I saw him.

Here are another 7 (not so much a story this time).
1. I had a doll called Bridgit, she was as big as a new born baby & had beautiful blue eyes that closed when you lay her down.
2. My mum still has her.
3. I was going to name my daughter Kaitlyn. Part Katrina & part Lynette after my mother. It never came to be.
4. I do still wish that I had a daughter
5. I knew Brent was a boy all through my pregnancy so wasn't at all surprised when the doctors told me I had given birth to a big boy.
6. I had a dream the night before my 20 week ultrasound with James, where I was told in the dream that James was a boy. It was almost exactly the same thing that happened in real life except that in real life I didn't cry because I already knew.
7. I still have my wedding dress & I am not sure now what to do with it.

I'll tag Jenny, Raewyn & Paula.

5 comments:

Raewyn aka whinney said...

oh oh oh, I am so excited this is the first time I have been tagged. Will post a reply on my blog soon Kat.
Thanks for choosing me!
Raewyn

Karen said...

I'm a Pooh fan too katrina, although i prefer the classic version to the Disney version. Back in 2000 I visited the hundred acre wood and played poohsticks of the same bridge that Pooh, Piglet and Christopher Robin did. It was a misty early morning deep in the wood and very surreal.

bahama97 said...

TFS that Katrina! Very interesting facts! I still have my wedding dress too. It just hangs in the closet. What are we supposed to do with them?

Vern (real name, Veronica) said...

Very cool facts about you Katrina.
I knew when I was pregnant with both my kids what they were going to be before they were born.
I picked out only boy names for Steven and only girl names for Jordan.
I love Pooh too.
Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.

PJ said...

I'm like Raewyn & never been tagged - he he he