Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tuesday 7 August

I love Fed ex! The latest www.clubscrap.com pizza box arrived. This month's kit is called Academy & features blue, burgandy, brown & tan cardstock. It has a very intersting texture to it, almost a smoother version of a basketball skin. I love that little year, month stamp I can see it is going to be very useful for when i get slack at journalling & just want to put the year & month on the layout.

I am a bit late posting this because on Tuesday one of my scrapping buddies Raewyn http://whinneys-whims.blogspot.com pointed out to me that on her Firefox my music clip was covering some of my blog entries. I spent some time trying to get it smaller & I am hopeful that now everyone can read all of my blog entries. Thanks Raewyn for the heads up on this.

1 comment:

bahama97 said...

Everything looks great over here :) Enjoy all the goodies from Club Scrap!