Thursday, August 16, 2007

It is starting to get exciting when you can print off boarding passes for the ship! I printed mine off last night & Scott printed his off this morning.

Today was rather cold but at least the sun was shining, it meant that I was in the mood for a run. It was nice to get out & enjoy the sun again. I even managed to run for 25 minutes non stop so I am getting fitter.

After a bit of housework I was able to sit down & finally knock together a layout. It should be in the post below this one. This page was the easy one, I think the next one with the pocket is going to be a bit more difficult.

Tomorrow is errand day & I am hoping to have coffee with Scott after going to the gym & then back home briefly before heading out to some fashion shops & see if the summer stuff has arrived. I am desparate for a couple of pairs of capris for the cruise as well as some smart casual skirts & maybe some sandals. Also want to see if I can find a nice dressy little black dress for those formal evenings on board the ship.

Yay tomorrow is Friday have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Sharlene Meyer said...

Oohh how very exciting Kat!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back -I could soo do with a cruise myself at the mo. Good luck finding the perfect LBD!

loonyhiker said...

I'm so excited for you! Starting in Oct. we will begin our cruising trips. We have one in Oct., one in Nov. and one in Dec. Of course they are just in the Caribbean and nowhere as exotic as where you are going.

Amy Marie said...

Enjoy that cruise... I bet every day till you leave is killer??

Rosemary said...

It seems like a way off but closer when you can print those forms off. A re you packed yet?

Rosemary said...

Are you packed yet Katrina? Seems so close when you can get boarding details printed.

bahama97 said...

Sounds so exciting! I'm a bit jealous...I'll have to cruise through you. Be sure to take TONS of pics for us 'non-cruisers'! Congrats on the run!

Unknown said...

I am jealous. Can't wait to see the layouts from your cruise.