Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday 28 July

Yet again a lumpy item (the mini beads in the middle of the flower) makes the scan look a bit naff. Not a soccer card for yesterday, soccer was played but I didn't go as I stayed home & looked after James. Apparently Scott had to ref Brent's game which they lost 5-0.

These stamps are all from Stampin'Up. I went to Vicki's Spring catalogue release & had a lot of fun making cards & of course shopping. I was the lucky winner of the door prize so thanks Vicki for the cute little double take stamps.

I came home to find dinner nearly cooked which was wonderful. We turned on the news & saw some item about the Christchurch Arts Festival. I didn't even realise it was on, so we bundled up & went into the Cathedral Square to see some of the art on display. It was quite interesting & the space ship took the boys fancy. Unfortunately we couldn't go inside it but we might have to go back during daylight hours & see what it is like on the inside.

No comments: