Tuesday, July 17, 2007

17 July

Yippee the boys are back at school again. I did have to help out at PMP this morning & then came back home & updated my blog. As I was doing that the rain stopped so I decided to go for a run. I managed to run for 24 minutes, but it didn't feel as comfortable as it was before the school holidays started. At least I managed to do it non stop & I still think I was at a faster pace than I was when I was training for my duathlon. After the run it was time to tackle the pile of laundry & do a spot of housework. Sat down had lunch & then before I knew it, it was time to pick the boys back up again. The day went way to quickly.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to being able to go for a swim & then a nice long shower in peace & quiet. Ahh bliss!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

it is so nice when the kids go back to school and you get a little time for yourself. Enjoy it :)

bahama97 said...

Running non-stop for 24 minutes? Wow! That is fabulous! Keep it up Katrina! I hope you enjoy your quiet time with the boys back in school.