Thursday, May 31, 2007

Childhood Returned?

Blog Prompt: If you could be child for one day, how old would you be and what would you do?

I have thought about this & I really don't think I would want to be a child again. Yes there were no adult worries but I really prefer the life I have now. I have been a child, had some fun but I just prefer what I have now.

I have the best man in the world by my side everyday, can't have that as a child. That man is my best friend & I didn't meet him as a child, I meet him as a late teen early 20's. Why would I want to spend a day as a child when the best days of my life have been the ones spent with Scott.

No I wouldn't want to be a child again that is asking a butterfly to become a caterpillar, why would a butterfly do that when it can spread it's wings & go to new places, be independent & have the world at its feet.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Great thoughts! Glad you are happy with your life the way it is.

Jenny said...

SUch a beautiful analogy!