Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Scrapping & Reading

I have managed to do another two layouts this weekend. One digital & one paper one. All supplies for both layouts are from Club Scrap.


Hopefully I'll make a start into another digital layout this week.

At the moment I am reading "The Favoured Child" by Phillippa Gregory. I have read her tudor court novels & really enjoyed them so I thought I would some of her other books. I'm not far into this book but I found a quote that I really like.

"The art of happiness is in being content with what you have, .."

I have put it here so that I can go back to it & remember when those days come in & I feel less than happy.

So today I will be content to have my children arguing & fighting, becaus eat least that way I know they are alive & well & have the use of all their parts of their bodies. It is the last day of school holidays as well so that should keep me content too.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh good quote, Katrina! And also something to remember when we're moaning about the housework

Glynis said...

I agree completely with the quote...I'll have to check out her books.