Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Just Organic - Wednesday 25th February

Every Wednesday the "vege man" comes & delivers us a box of organic fruit & vegetables. The boys love to see him & come running to me & say "the vege man's here." He overheard them saying that to me one week & said he loves it because he feels like some sort of super hero. Super Vege Man! The website for them is http://www.justorganic.co.nz/





The box has a selection of fruit & veges & the selection depends on the season. The box this time had - kohlrabi, mushrooms, potatoes, corn, carrots, red cabbage, pears, nashi pears & plums.

2 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, WOW! Look @ those Vegetables... I'm sooo envious. Hey do you think he could deliver to me just outside of Orlando, Florida? Thanks for your comment on my Botanical Journey. It's nice to be appreciated ;) Have a Great Day!

Sandra said...

Aw, how cool - Super Vegeman!