Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas & New Year

Well Christmas is over & done with & now I am welcoming in the New Year with a nice cool drink after having gone for a jog. What a healthy way to start the year I hope I can keep it up.

I got very rushed in the lead up to Christmas what with handmaking 6 calendars, christmas cards, christmas shopping & getting the house straight for all our guests.


It was a wonderful christmas & I had both my parents in law & sister in law & her family to stay. We all got some lovely presents, especially the boys who got a trampoline. The trampoline has provided a lot of fun & of course the odd squobble as to who's turn it is & who's had the longest go.


So here is a photo of us in front of our real christmas tree.



We had christmas breakfast at home & opened up the santa presents & Criglington family presents.



We then all went for a walk or jog in the park to burn off energy & breakfast before going up to mum's for christmas lunch. We then had a light dinner of ham & new potatoes (from our garden) at home.

We have been at home all the rest of the time as Scott is working right through. The boys & I have been just enjoying playing with the new toys, going for the ocassional jog (or bike ride for them) & just pottering about not doing much of anything.

I just want to take the time to wish you all a Happy New Year.


No comments: