Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Current Reads

Since we haven't done a reading prompt in awhile, let's talk about books (one of my most favorite topics!). Are you currently reading anything that you'd recommend? Or maybe you have an old favorite that you recommend to everyone.

At the moment I am reading a Danielle Steel book "Vanished" . I have only just started it so can't really tell you if it is any good. This is one of the books that my aunt swapped with me. I have finished all the Barbara Taylor Bradford ones she gave me so now I'm up to Danielle Steel. I only have a few more left before it will be time to head back to the library & start reading library books again.

4 comments:

Beachcomber said...

I think I read some Barbara Taylor Bradford and Danielle Steele a long time ago but I don't remember which books.

Glynis said...

I don't know what I'd do without the library! I've never read Danielle Steele, but I enjoyed one or two of Bradford's books years ago.

Mel said...

Not into BTB or Danielle Steele - a bit light for me but I do read them occassioannly - my favourite is Amy Tan - anything by her!

Mrs Frizz said...

I read both authors ... quite a few tear jerkers amongst them - but I enjoy a little light reading ...