Monday, June 18, 2007

More Layouts

I have had a productive weekend scrapping wise. Soccer was cancelled on Saturday so that really freed up my weekend. I know it is only the whole of saturday morning that soccer takes up, but really it is amazing what other things I could be doing in that time.


You have seen my kiwijack layout, which I just love. I felt so inspired by Vicky's layout & then being able to do my own jack fairly easily just led me to feel even more creative.

Ok so this one is a simple layout with paper tearing. It is about our day out in the snow last year. Most of this was created at ScrapCamp earlier this year but I felt it needed some embellishments so I embellished it a little.

This one was supposed to have been a sketch challenge on ScrapTown. I started off fine but then I changed it a bit. The papers all came from http://www.scrapbookessentials.co.nz/monthly_kits.html

This is actually paper from the May kit.

I tried doing a digi tutorial on paper curling but i haven't got it to work yet so there is another layout in the poipeline once I get around to doing it.

I hope that I can continue this creative kick for a while because I was really enjoying. What a shame it is now Monday & life has to start up again.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like you've really had a productive weekend Katrina. A great couple of layouts you've posted here.