Monday, July 17, 2006

What's coming up

Today James went back to morning kindy & tomorrow Brent goes back to school. Yipee because I have had enough of loud boys voices yelling & screaming all the time.

Brent was very good this morning & helped me with the housework but as soon as you put both boys together the noise level just sky rockets.

I am doing a layouts class tomorrow night, kindy library on Wednesday. Scott goes to Wellington for the day on Thursday & Friday is the kindy committee meeting.

Brent is going to be going to gymnastics with Medbury on Wednesday mornings so it will be interesting to see if he starts trying to do handstands again. Also the 3rd term is the music night so I imagine we will be having to start helping him memorise some songs for that.

Sometime through this i will have to remember to keep making notes for the today you class so I'll be updating the blog a bit more frequently with all the homework things I am doing.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Lara said...

are you going to a class or taking one? Hows that homework going?