Monday, July 17, 2006

Creating

Not much creating has been happening this week, I've been trying to get some of the homework for CC2006 done. I found out that for the 10 classes I'm doing I need a minimum of 31 photos. So it has been a matter of going through old backup discs from last year to find the photos I need for class.

I did create a small 8 x8 layout yesterday after coming across a photo of James' 2003 christmas decoration. I have decided to give each boy an album about the decoration that they get each year so they know the significance of the decoration.










I have also played around with his photo of James from Rangitoto. I love this photo of him because it seems to catch his mischievous but exploring personality.



















So I had a fiddle & learnt a new trick that I have been trying to learn for ages.

Doesn't it annoy you when you have been trying to do something following instructions for 2 months & it doesn't work? Well it took me 2 months to work out that there was a box I needed to have a tick in to get a photo to look like this.

Quite a neat trick that I might try on Brent's photo of him & the new toothbrush.

No comments: