Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When the mice are away..

the Kat will play.
Yes the boys are enjoying a couple of days up at mum's. Scott & I dropped them off there on Sunday night & I am expecting them back in about an hour. I have done a fair amount of scrapbooking while they were away. I also went through & counted up how many layouts I had done on Sunday, so far this year I have done 80. My goodness I can't believe I have done that many. I think trying to do a paper & a digi layout a week has definitely helped push that total up. At the start of the year I was going to be happy to get a layout a week done but I have already passed that total.
So here is the digital layout that I created last night. It uses a quick page from Club Scrap digital & the font is Passions Conflict.

The journalling:

500kg of ice sitting on the hot deck waiting to become an ice sculpture. This Filipino ice carver is the only one on the ship & all the ice sculptures that were in the buffet area were carved by him. The end result is a sculpture of two angel fish.

1 comment:

Roo said...

Glad you got some time to chill and scrap. Cool lo's - ha no pun intended.