Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blah

I'm feeling pretty blah today & can't get settled to much. I need to do something to take my mind off the question, how & why?

How can something go so wrong after so many years? Has it always been wrong & no-one knew? How will I know if it is happening to me?

Why? Why after all this time & the light was shining at the end of the tunnel do you pull up the rug? Why does this hurt me so badly? Why do I care what happens to them? Why am I sitting here with tears pouring down my face? Why can't I grow up?

Should I press the publish key or save this as a draft? Why should I censor my thoughts & feelings?

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh Katrina, you sound so sad, I am sitting here and just want to give you a huge big cuddle. I hope everything is OK, be kind to yourself.

Anonymous said...

**big hugs** It's a lot to deal with. If I can help in any way, lmk.