Monday, January 23, 2006

Scrapbooking Fool

I have been on a bit of a scrapping binge recently. There are some Becky Higgins Sketch challenges posted on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ these have totally inspired me to get back to scrapping.

I have to say that when my computer crashed I sort of lost my impetus to scrap. I had most of my digital photos backed up but now I have to get out the discs & reload them to scrap them. There is however, really no reason not to scrap the oodles & oodles of real physical photos that are sitting in my craft room. The BH Challenges have got me actually scrapping photos from prior to going digital & I feel so good about putting those photos in a good place rather than in leaving them in the sleeves they come from the printers in.

So without further ado here are the layouts I have completed so far this year. Posted by Picasa

No comments: