Monday, January 09, 2006

My Favourite Room

Well you might think that my craft room would be my favourite place but you would be wrong. At the moment my new bathroom is my favourite place.

The walls have been painted Dulux Dublin Green & we have a tiled floor as well as a tiled shower. The tiles on the floor should have heating but at the moment it is one of the teething problems we have. The other teething problem in the bathrom is that the faucet in the bath leaks when the water is turned on.

When you walk in there is the tiled shower on your right & on your left is a huge mirror & the handbasin, vanity. The handbasin is porcelean so no more cracked handbasin for me. The bath is also porcelain but I can't tell you how good it is to sit in it without siting on cracks because I can't take a bath yet (the faucet problem).

I absolutely love the fact that this bathroom does not smell of pee & that I can lock the door. It is just bliss to have such privacy!

All the hassles of the last few months are going to be worth it once I can sit in my bubble bath & soak with the door locked. Ahhh B L I S S ! Posted by Picasa

No comments: