Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Home Again

We packed up Wanaka & left at 1:15 on Friday afternoon. It was a very quick ride home, we were home at 5:45. We did have one stop & that was a very brief one in Geraldine.

Saturday both boys had their last swimming lessons for the term. James is starting to really get to grips with swimming by himself.


Brent has mananged to achieve all he needs to to get his stingray certificate.

Next term he will be a shark & having his lessons on a Monday after school.

We went & had dinner with mum on Saturday & she has looked after the boys all this week. Scott has had the last few days off work so he has been painting windowsills & stripping wallpaper in the spare room. I have been doing the housework & trying to declutter wardrobes & toy boxes.

Scott starts back at work tomorrow so I will have the whole house to myself. I'll go for a bike ride do some housework, get into the garden & then maybe I'll do some scrapping. I haven't done any scrapping since I have come home from Wanaka despite not having the boys here. On Friday I have my assessment at the gym & then we'll have dinner with mum & pick the boys back up again.

Next week is the last week of the holidays & we will be shopping for school clothes & new summer clothes for Brent. I would also like to take the boys caching but we'll have to see how it goes. Maybe a picnic might be good too.

No comments: